Thursday, May 13, 2010

The beginning of a LONG journey


It all began October 2008... But let me back track just a little. Josh and I have known each other for quite some time. We both went to school together and Josh was friends with my older brother Bret. I have always thought Josh was cute (Even back when he only weighed 130 lbs, and couldn't grow facial hair) We never dated in high school or even gave each other the time of day. Then one day on facebook I came across Josh's profile so I added him. Never thought anything of it other than I was adding him as a friend. Josh added me and wrote me a message asking how I had been and if I wanted to hang out. Of course I said yes, I had nothing else going one ;) The first night we hung out, we both knew we would be stuck with each other for life. Josh was such a romantic.. He let me drive his truck to lure me in! I hate to say it, but it worked. CRAP! He even pulled quite the move on me..
Josh:" Is there anything you want to do?"
Jen: "I don't care, what do you want to do?"
Josh: " I have always wanted to kiss you..."
Jen: "HA ha ha, oh ok."
Then once we got out of the truck, Josh grabbed me and kissed me. I must admit, my whole world stopped!
After that night, Josh and I had quite the rough patch for a while. We broke up quite a few times, pretty much fell out of love. Then one day while sitting at work, I got a surpising phone call. It went like this...
Doctor: "Congrats Jennifer, you are 6 weeks pregnant"
Jennifer: "Ok, (silence) What do I do now?" *Exact words*

Now you can guess where this story is going... So I must close the chapter on this story, and start another one.

Thanks for reading our Blog and I hope you enjoy reading about our crazy adventures as much as we love living them!! We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers