Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July






The 4th of July is my most favorite holiday in the year. I love that family gathers together to have a bbq, play games and watch fireworks. What could be better? This year there were 2 new fans to join the party. Maisyn and Kaiden!! Maisyn loved watching all the bright colors and didn't even get scared by the noises. Infact, by the time it was all done I looked down and she was sound asleep. Kaiden was having a rough time at the beginning but as soon as he got some food in his tiny belly he too enjoyed the show.

Every year for as long as I can remember Ryan has always had to have the "tank" fire works. We got 6 of them this year and Josh and Ryan had a war. Ryan claimed to be the Soviets and Josh claimed to be the Americans. (Of course) I'm not sure who really won the battle but it was a pretty sweet show. Now that the 4th has passed, I am patiently waiting for my next favorite holiday, the 24th of July!

I love watching the mapleton parade, even though everyone says it's nothing but a big "hay ride." This will be Maisyns first parade and she will get to see her Daddy drive the fire truck. I'm positive she won't give a rats what's going on, but it will be a fun time to get her all dressed up anyway. Not to mention the Spanish Fork Rodeo! That's a tradition that has lasted for years. (Pics coming soon)

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th like we did!






(Mais in her 4th of July outfit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers