Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Twin TERRORS! DUN DUN DUN.....

Heaven help me!! I got stuck a few days ago with both Kaiden and Maisyn. Don't get me wrong, I love the kids, but together... what a handful! I seriously don't know how people handle twins. Kaiden would cry and then Maisyn would cry. I put Maisyn in her bouncer and Kaiden in the swing and neither of them liked those options. It's virtually impossible to pick up both at the same time. It's almost like they are in competition to out cry each other. Aye yiy yiy.


FINALLY... we found a happy median... the TV!! Any parent who says they don't want their kids to watch tv is now crazy in my book. I was one of those moms until I discovered Penguins of Madagascar and Go Diego Go. (Maisyn's 2 favorite shows) It's an awesome baby sitter while I am trying to get ready in the morning.

I feel like a horrible mom because Maisyn has a huge addiction to the TV. I think she might give up bottles just to watch it. ;) jk!! Take a peak at my sanity set up!













Kaid, Mais way excited, The Baby sitter!!



3 comments:

  1. ha ha.. Kaiden's like... yeah whatever and Maisyn looks like she just saw the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iknow.. it's probably because we weren't watching Mickeys club house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's probably true... Mickey's clubhouse is favorite! He loves mickey! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers