Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Glitter Toes

Summer is finally here!!! Wahoo, time to kick off the boots and let your toes play!

I don't know about you guys, but durring the summer I live in flip flops. Why wear anything else? Showing off your toes is a fun way to make your self feel great and to snag a few extra compliments ;) Of course you can all paint your toe nails, but it chips off and eventually you have to take more time to paint them again... why not try GLITTER TOES??

Glitter toes are fun, flirty and just what you need to get this summer started!!

I will be doing glitter toes for 10.00! 1/2 the money will be donated to my little brothers India fund! (He is going to India next year for a service project) If you would like your toes done, please email me at JGParry@utah.gov or call me. 801-616-7137.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers